Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Comedic Voice from the Right

Hillary Quits, Blames ‘Vast Math Conspiracy’
by Scott Ott

(2008-05-07) — Sen. Hillary Clinton aborted her White House bid today blaming what she called a “vast mathematical conspiracy” that secretly works to keep women out of positions of power.
The former First Lady said she would return to the U.S. Senate and introduce legislation to help female presidential candidates “breakthrough the math ceiling.”
Party insiders pressured her to pull out after Tuesday’s crushing defeat in the North Carolina primary and her surprisingly thin victory in Indiana.
“It’s beyond coincidence that Barack Obama has more votes, more delegates and more money than I do,” said a tearful Sen. Clinton at a news conference announcing her withdrawal from the race. “It would take a willing suspension of disbelief to think that I was forced out of this race because a majority of Democrats don’t want me to be president.”
“I’ve always heard that figures don’t lie,” she said, “but apparently they’ll do whatever it takes to crush the hopes and dreams of American women.”

(who says I am not balanced? heehee. seriously I feel for her)

No comments: