Monday, July 28, 2008


Yeah its Monday! Time to share my attempt at an organized life "Menu Plan Monday"
For those of you that have been following this thread you will be happy to know that last week I served all of my breakfast and lunches and 5 of my dinners! (Now we are getting somewhere!) In fact the only reason I skipped one of the meals is while doing triples I scored a $1 pound of Backfin Crab meat (yes $1 after coupons) so I had to whip up some Crab Cakes and Aioli... I mean who could pass that up right? So this week I only have one carry over meal... the pork loin - yummO!
That said this is still a short week as we will be out of town this weekend for the commissioning of my Aunt's mission trip and my birthday lunch at Memas. Mmmmmmm.

So wait no longer... this weeks "Plan" is:

Breakfast
Choice of Egg in a Hole, Cereal & Bacon, Oatmeal and Fruit, Yogurt and Toast, Biscuits and Homemade Gravy

Monday
L Chef Boyardee and/or Smoothies
D Beef Back Ribs, Leftover Broccoli Slaw and Creamed Corn

Tuesday
L Cool Zuchinni Pizza
D Pepercorn Pork Loin, Oven Fried Squash, Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday
L Grill Cheese and Smoothies
Ladies Night Out (Have I been blessed with a lot of these lately?)
D Mr. J will serve: California Pizza Kitchen & Garden Salad

Thursday
L BLTs or Corn Dogs
D Smoked Sausage, Dirty Onion Rice and Sliced Garden Tomatoes

Friday
L Mac&Cheese or Leftovers and Fruit

Snacks
Choice of 100 Calorie Muffins, Crunch&Munch, Cereal Bars, Yogurt

Desserts
Leftover Blueberry Cheesecake, Luigis Italian Ice and Klondike Bars.

So, be honest... do you feel Inspired? I feel hungry - LOL. If you Menu Plan or have a tip fo rme I would LOVE for you to share it. Leave me a comment. In the mean time be sure to check on the Link Love at OrgJunkie... those ladies have AMAZING Menu Plans!

2 comments:

EBhasADDitude said...

OJ Readers... I should add when I posted under $20 I meant the ENTIRE week not just the dinners.

Sonshine said...

leftover blueberry cheesecake???!!! Yummy!! I'll take some of that over the crab cakes, thanks! :)

Your menu this week looks yummy!

Enjoy your week! :)