Monday, September 08, 2008



I received these updates today and I want to post it here, above all else I believe in the truth! so take this kind of like my own "retraction"/correction..

"Palin did not cut funding for special needs education in Alaska by 62 percent. She didn’t cut it at all. In fact, she tripled per-pupil funding over just three years."

and while I did not post this, here is another worth noting:

"She did not demand that books be banned from the Wasilla library. Some of the books on a widely circulated list were not even in print at the time. The librarian has said Palin asked a "What if?" question, but the librarian continued in her job through most of Palin's first term."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well why did she try to fire the Librarian not long after her statement of refusal to remove select books from the shelves? A strange "what if" question if you are not for the censorship of books in the public library>