Friday, October 03, 2008

My kids love Halloween as much as I love Thanksgiving. They have been all over me to get their costumes... C debated a few choices but settled on Mario if Cooper will not dress up with him and Luigi if he will. B has not decided but is considering Dorthy, Hippie, Cleopatra a Carolina Panther and Princess Peach. LilC wants to be "Super Cooper"- anyone got an idea how to make that? I could not get him to go for my spaghetti and meatballs suggestion- sigh. We are going to go browse a local Halloween store today and see if anything inspires us. According to Ebay resells he will NOT be SuperWhy- if I had the foresight to buy it I would resell it- wow some people have more money than they know what to do with (either that or they are part of the bailout eh?)
Anyway I was googling some cute Eyeball Cupcakes I found in Parent & Child today (no luck so I can't share it unless I make them ... waaah) when I found some fun things for us to make and eat this month. Here are a few from Family Fun:

Lunch Box Treats...
Cheese Finger Foods
Edible Eyeballs
Witch's Brooms
Salty Bones
Spider Pretzels

BP& Jackolantern

More Ideas...
Apple Bites
Crystal Ball
More Edible Eyeballs
Creepy Peepers
Cheesy Corns
Pizza Mummies
Monster Paws

Be sure to post any that you make or find. I hope to make a few a week- why? for the fun of it!

1 comment:

Christie in the UK said...

What GREAT ideas....thanks for sharing these! I need to choose one for my dd's first grade class :)