Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008!

It is 8am 1/1/08, my dh & dd are asleep, ds and ds2 are playing at my feet, my computer/email is on the fritz and yet I have already received 2 messages regarding inspiration. Wow!
In my head I have all these grand plans of how I can be a better mom and wife and this big goal to make 2008 better than 2007. Does that mean I am not grateful for 2007? Not at all. My family is together and healthy that is more than many can say.
I do however find myself more aware of what’s being placed before me, or knocking on my door (head) to pay attention to. Even the hard stuff… I need to have courage to face and see what it is I am supposed to see. I want to be grateful even for the bumps. There is always a bumpier road somewhere! When I misstep, I hope not everyone sees it… aaah, but really they’re supposed to… so we’re all reminded that we will make mistakes (if you want to call them that) – we’ll misstep away from the path we think we’re on track with to get where we’re heading…. But it’s all part of the deal? ... God only knows the outcome.

No comments: