Sunday, May 04, 2008

2 Blessed 2 Be Stressed!

Stress is stress no matter what stage of life you are in. They say the key is to not live in the perpetual state of "when I... then I will not be stressed." but to embrace each stage of life as a gift from God. Easier said than done...I know ...but I still fall victim?
Starting today I want to trust Him with the stress and use it to draw me closer to Him. My prayer life is weak (not secret there I am vocal about my cruddy house cleaning and lacking spiritual life) I am so bad about taking my problems to people (or hiding them) instead of lifting them up. So today my prayer is not about my frustration with my kids or anger with Jason but that I will be content and enjoy life each day and each stage because later does not equal better and misery gets you no where.

No comments: